Great teriyaki flavor, great with a crisp tossed salad.
- 1 1/2 lbs. (680 grams) Bison Steak
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground ginger
- 2 tbsp (30ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) salad oil
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) instant minced onion
1/4 tsp. (1 ml) pepper
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion and pepper.
- Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or till next day.
- Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly (save marinade).
- Place on barbecue and cook for 6 minutes, turning once and basting with reserve marinade