Moist and TENDER!
Quantity Ingredients Yield: 4 Portions Crust mixture
- 110 ml ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 220 ml 1 cup Honey mustard
- 10 cloves Garlic, chopped fine
- 45 ml 3 tbsp. Fresh sage, chopped, (15 ml dry)
- 45 ml 3 tbsp. Fresh oregano, chopped
- 5 ml 1 tsp. Black peppercorns, cracked
- 1 kg 2 lb. 2 oz. Sirloin Tip of Bison
- Sear the roast on a broiler or in a hot pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and a little paprika.
- Top with savory crust mixture.
- Roast in a 300 degree Fahrenheit oven until you have reached an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While roast is resting, prepare a Jus or gravy from the drippings.