Bison Marinade with Coconut Green Curry Sauce
Use this delicious marinade for all your bison recipes.
2002 Culinary Competition Participant.
- 1 cup soya sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tsp. roasted garlic
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped herbs (basil, rosemary, dill)
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2 pcs. bison flank steak - cleaned
- Clean and portion bison into 6 oz. portions
- Mill all ingredients together
- Marinate bison for 12-24 hours
- Remove from marinade and grill until desired doneness (best served medium)
- Serve with peanut sauce
- Coconut Green Curry Sauce Yield: 2 cups
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. green curry paste
- 1 tsp. coconut compound
- Method: Mix all ingredients together.