Sirloin with a taste of lemon and orange.
- 2 medium unpeeled lemons, quartered
- 1 medium unpeeled orange, quartered
- ½ cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 boneless bison sirloin steal about 2 ½ lbs (1 kg) and about 1 ¾ “(4 ½ cm) thick
- In a skillet, cook the lemon and orange wedges in oil over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic; cook and stir 1 – 2 minutes longer.
- Place steak in a shallow glass baking dish; pierce meat every inch with a fork. Pour citrus mixture over meat; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning 3 or 4 times.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.